Saturday, October 20, 2012

What's It All About....Julie?

Being in a process of life redefinition is a great mental and spiritual challenge.

Is it possible to argue with that statement?

Think of redefinitions in your life, from child to parent, from student to teacher, from single to married, from married to divorced, from being parented to parenting a parent.

I reflect on my own most transformative times and although many were uncomfortable they proved, ultimately to be blessings.

I am a Christian.  I am a wife.  I am a mom.  I am a professional.  I am actively engaged online.  I love writing.  I have moved from an office-focused business to a virtual office where I can most often be found plugged in at Starbucks, Eastside Library (gorgeous) or other places around Tallahassee.  The mission of this writing is to chronicle different things for myself and my own edification.  To the extent the writing here helps someone else, that is wonderful.  I hope you will reach out and let me know you are here and leave a comment.  It would make the endeavor seem even more worthwhile.

No comments: